Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
title:{
Latadada!}
Muahahaha. I saboed Jie Lin in science today. Nvr stand when teacher ask hu nvr do. -.- The bois noe say wad NAN REN ZHI JIAN. -.-? Hell? GOtta study har. PSLE COMING LERZ! >.< Nathalie lyk dun realli care PSLE. C.L yi diwn worry i guess. She has been failing her maths throughout. Dot Dot Daioz. I tot I gave Yan Ling $3. (Water babies =D) She say is $2. Is she scheaming? I guess so. ZzZz. So tired seh! Joey Sieow dunno y headache.She nvr eat breakfast. My Hayati ask her eat, she dun wan. Baka mono. Such gd chance lol. I keep writting comments on my worksheet. All got one =D Veri stupid lor me. My blog lyk not so populer. 0.0 DID I JUST SAY TAT!? *GASP* I strting to become pschotic. LOL!? PSLE stress. ZzZzZ. Aha. Mdn Wong got th time wrong and she came a minute earlier. Actually it was half an hour earlier. ROLF! My dad say he try fix mem maple b4 last day of PSLE. Dotz. I MISS MY CHARACTER!!! SAKURANANOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *SOB* Me, Trudy and Choo Lin were talking and talking bout church during supplementary class. Haf free time mahz. I tink I will go see Trudy church the youth service. She say its fun. Though I am certain tat I wld not become Christian. I tink. Somehow, I believe in magic. (Too much magic rd me.) Truday say if I invited Bryan to my b'dae, she wld come. Then she say jkjk. -.- Charmaine, ChooLin and Nathalie joinning church. No anime if christian. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo. Teacher say ghost story suddenly got chair muv sound. So everyone "xia Dao" ZzZz. Stupid bois. Why so many people round me tell me join church? I cannot live wif out anime kaes!? ZzZz. I am gonna update my site lyk siiao. So... BEWARE! Hahahaha... -.-
9/18/2007 03:57:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com