{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
title:{The IRATE Gamer}

Hey all, I just had the sudden urge flowing through my body to tell you bout Chriss Ross, a goddamn famous guy on the on and only YouTube. He is known as the IRATE Gamer on YouTube, the host of the IRATE game review show. I'm telling you, his reviews are funny, fun and it pulls out the bad side of all the Nitendo games system that you love so much. Its makes you appreciate Nitendo even more. No Joke people, no joke. One of my favourite reviews is the one on Muscle, a game with a cartoon in Japan, He fetured a maple character inside. And damn the character is so funny. Here is the link to the muscle game review, http://youtube.com/watch?v=grxD_f91KcU
Copy it to ur address, and if u're a YouTube member, do subscribe to his videos! He is the best gaming reviewer yet. Intresting and Funny and Imaginative is the words I would use for his show, He began in April and is still doing more reviews currently, do support him! Wow I spent so many lines on just the IRATE gamer...Haha! Tis proves how inmense I was wif his intresting videos. Alright, back to me. I just found out that I am gonna have my tution tomorrow, WAD A BORE!!! Now I have to rush through all my sickening homework that Chanel piled on me. As if school ain't enuf! Thank God the Irate gamer is aroung to relief me of my stress. GOD I'M TALKING BOUT HIM AGAIN! Lol!? I went to mission imposible in Audition today, AND I ALMOST DID IT! Damn I miss one! To think someone thought that I would complete the mission=x Do I realli look lyk a pro!? Ok so I did kik the ass of many higher lvl than me ppl. Wad a bore... I am oging to do it again at 3pm. Wish me all the power of luck. My computer ish realli strting to piss me off. It auto shut down 5 times in less than an hour! UNBELIEVABLE!

9/06/2007 01:46:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com