{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, September 7, 2007
title:{Flash Toys, Wad wld I do wifout them?}

hey all!!!Haiiz... today actually can meet Shanette de, but is suppose to be 23rd sep, I got all the dates worng ._. Apparently at tution today, time just flew by, the onli gd news... AND I AM STILL WATCHING THE RERUN OF IRATE GAMER! LOL! waiting for nxt game review in boredom... You're braver than brand... LOL! Siianzzz Audition is realli getting up my nerves! What do you do?Should'nt it be what did you do? zzzzzzz Hueva Annie ish... FRATLLIS? LOL! FIndin a mermaid? Should that not be the real headlines? Okay, Now I'm gonna coment on Chris' reviews.

Back To The Future
I agree that the 2 guys carrying the invisible glass is damn weird! And the stupid bees? GOD! They were'nt even in the future... But part 0? Weiird?

9/07/2007 04:32:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com