Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, September 20, 2007
title:{
Everyday, one reunion}
Haha, Shanette coming bak to woodlands Vista Park fer the Lantern festival. =D Dennis, Cl, YL, Charm,Nathalie and more coming too. A little catching reunion between a fair few eh? =) I keep looking out at fanfiction.net fer the DGM story ask Lavi. So now I ask one question. LAVI DO UE LUV ME!? <33 LOL. I lyk Lavi toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! Muacks too Lavi =D Thnk ue to the sensei hu created him. <33 Sch strted lyk anyother day. We had to change location during sup class 4 times. End up at the hall fer Maths. Beside Class 6G <33 YAY! NEIGHBOURS 4EVA! Wad if we grow up so ciao 6H ppl all stay in one block right beside 6G? Or even better, THE WHOLE P6 LVL END UP IN SAME PLACES! WOOTS WORS! The song Everyday frm HSM 2 is right. Once in a life time means theres no 2nd chance. We shld realli treasure the moments thats realli all we haf. *SIGH* Later we change to computer lab 1. Afiq and Juaini offer me DM Fire birds and cards. I LUV THE FIRE BIRDS <33. Onli Dragons noe tis cute creature posses immorilaty. Kip Chippotto is one of my top 3. <33 GO CHIP CHIP! I can't wait to see our little princess Shanette again. I went to Yan's house giv her the water babies. Tat reminds me, THE WHOLE SCHOOL ASKING ME FER WATER BABIES. ZzZz I am so dooomed. wu lao shi lyk warm me not to play in her class. ZzZz Not me lore, ish them. GOD! We plae abit bball. Reeve kept blaming me. -.- Then 2 sec bois ( One kinda shuai) ask wether can lend Yan's BBALL. So siianz... I CANNOT WAIT FOR SUNDAY!
9/20/2007 04:52:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com