{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, September 14, 2007
title:{Eniio Macho!}

Today was our Listening Coprehension for PSLE... I WAS PANICKY! But... It was so easilicious~ After that, Alyssa talked to me bout going CPW to take NeoPrint and buy the little water babies wif her. I bought mine yesterday and showed it to the whole sch, ITS THE CURRENT RAGE THANKS TA MUA~ Ohohohohoho... I siiao lerzzz. I went CHarmaine blog and suddenly remenber the stupid quarrel I had wif Nathalie yesterday~ Made up ler, I dunno y i suddenly so angry nehzzz... I must be phsycotic yesterday, LOL~! Dadada~ Suddenly, got heavy downpour. Me and Alyssa went to CPW wif Nathalie, Charmaine and Choolin in the end, we all CHIONG AH! and we also squeazed into 1 umbrella, funny de lorhz! We kept chionging lyk hellz. I tot y Alyssa wan take NeoPrint wif them, save money? Or is she taking my advice and merge group wif them? Anyway, it was goddamn dun lorh de trip. They ltr came to my house see me water babies, mine were so cute already. Nathalie good, she tell CL wad no money lend her for buy water babbie ine guy heard her and buy for her. Old chinese de. She say quickly run b4 he say pay him moneh. LOL! But she damn lucky dehz, meet so lucky guy. She say wad is cause she promise study hard. Lyk realzzzzzzzzz She playing when near exam, sometime she even forget. But, I tink she will strt studying cause of her little present today. D Gray-Man 49 out ler, but its RAW! zzzzzzz I cannot wait for D Gray-Man 49 SUBBED come out, I hardly knew anything in RAW lors... ZzZzZ SHIMATTA!!! zzzzzz. WHR IS MY SUBBED D Gray-Man!!! Mei-Ling's Innocent rox seh! Now she going Black Order be exorcist! WOOTS!!! GO Mei-Ling! GOGOGO! ANyway, my yeye and mama come bak from hospital ler. Yesterday dunno wad the drug got effect on me yeye he felt kinda sick. zzz THE EARL OF MILLINIUEM SUX MAN!!! (D Gray-Man again) >:( EXORCIST! WIN THE FIGHT!!!

9/14/2007 03:03:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com