Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Sunday, September 16, 2007
title:{
Elrows All}
Sorry for the stupid error msg yesterday it was a mistake kaes? Anyway, Qin ai the Charmaine tag me to do a quiz, so here goes nthing!
-------------From here on lies the quiz ROLF!?---------------------
List your top 5 birthday presents you wish for<33
-A space in his heart (LOL SAME AS CHARMAINE)
-More bags =D
-Go out wif my bao beiix and friends ^^
-Musical Box (Best is Sakura)
-SAKURA OR D. GRAY-MAN STUFF =x
-TAKE NEOPRINTS WIF ALL MY PALS! =D
1. The person hu tagged ue ish?-Charmaine Kum Yu Wen =D
2. You rekationship wif her?-She is one of my bao beiix <33
3. Your 5 Impression of her>
-Computer Computer
-Smart =D
-Cute ^.^
-Chiio Bu >.< (F.Y.I I AM NOT LESBIAN! ROLF.)
-PERFECT =D
4. The most memorable thing she had done fer ue?
-She, umm... I nid some tot seh! SHE DONE SO MANY THINGS FOR ME! Then again, SHE BE MA AND SERINE DE MESSANGER =D
5. The most memorable thing she said to ue?
-She alwaes saw me while muving to another class for chinese? LOL!
6. If she/he becomes your lover, you will?
- Elrows? CHARMAINE ISH A GIRL KAE!? AND I AM NO LES! But if I boi, sure larrh. LMAO!
7. If she/he becomes ur luver, she/he will have to improve on?
NTHING! SHE IS PERFECT DE OKAES!?
8. If she/he becomes ur enemy you will?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NVRRRRRR I WILL DIE XD
9. If she/he becomes ur enemy, the reason will be?
-I SCOLDED HER LAOGONG! LOL XD
10. The most desired thing ue want to do fer her now ish?
-Help her find her Luv <33
---------Damn ish this quiz long or wad!?--------------------------11. Your overall impression of him/her now ish?
-Someone hu I can trust ^.^
12. How do you think ppl aroud ue feel bout ue?
-Some say I am kinda bossy, some say I'm cute.
13. The character you luv most of yourself are?
-Same as Charmaine <33 I make ppl laugh =D
14. On the contary, the character you hate of yourself are?
-I am easily veri umm... ANGRY! XD
16. For ppl that care and lyk ue, say smthing to them.
-I luv u guys <33 I hope we have a long lasting friendship ^.^
17. Pass this to 10 ppl that you wish to know how they feel bout ue.
(For those hu are BLOGLESS e-mail me ^^)
1. Charmaine Kum :X
2. Shirlynn Tan <33
3. Rachael Tan =D
4. Shanette Tan XD
5. Nathalie=D
6. Choolin<33
7. Reeve=D
8. Zena (FAGHY)
9. Alyssa <33
10. Joey =D
Is 9 a female or male?(Alyssa)
-Duh she is a Female -.-
If no. 7 & 10 are together, will it be a gd thing?(Reeve and Joey)
-I guess so, JnJ, NICE MAN! But they dun even noe each other, sad...
How abot no. 5 & 8?(Nathalie and Zena)
-0.0 Two Les?(In audi) Nvr tot of that -.-
What is no.2 studying about? (Shirlynn)
-Craft?I tink so.
What was the last time you had a chat wif 3? (Rachel)
-YSTD! AT MY HOME! LOL
What kind of band does Reeve lyk? (No. 7)
-Boardway?
Does no.1 has any siblings? (Charmaine)
-Sure! 2 lil sis.
Will you woo no.3? (Rachel)
-ELROWS!? SHE ME COUSIN!
What about no. 7? (Reeve)
-DAMN UE! He me pal okae? Besides, I dun noe him in RL.
Is no.4 single? (Shanette)
-She has a BF ler =x
What is the surname of no. 5? (Nathalie)
-Y are ue asking me? Anyway, its Lee.
What's the name of no.10? (Joey)
-Joey Siow Wei Ying
What's the hobby of no. 4? (Shanette)
-Singing I guess.
Does No. 5 and 9 get along well? (Reeve and Alyssa)
-They dun even noe each other well. 0.0
Where is no.2 studying at? (Shirlynn)
-Nan Yang Sec =D
Talk smthing casual about no.1 (Charmaine)
-Chiio Bu Princess 4eva ^^
Have ue ever tried developing feelings for no. 8?(Zena)
-WO THE BAO BEIIX! Or rather, WO THE FAGHY! But she is girl, too bads.
Where does no. 9 live at? (Alyssa)
-Woodlands =d
What color does no. 4 lyk? (Shanette)
-Pink Pink and more Pink
Are no, 1 and 5 best friends? (Charmaine and Nathalie)
-LAOGONG AND LAOPOS LOL!
Does no. 7 lyk no. 2? (Reeve and Shirlynn)
-Reeve does not noe me cousin. And, REEVE IF U HAPPEN TO NOE HER AND LYK HER TREAT HER WELL XD
How do you get to noe no. 2? (Shirlynn)
-Our mums.
Does no. 1 has any pets? (Charmaine)
-Dun tink so.
Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world? (Reeve)
-EW!! NONONONO! I dun noe hw he looks lyk! ROLF!~ No offence Reeve -.-
-----------------End of, THE FCKING DAMN LONG QUIZ! ---------------
I went to the pasmalam I saw a bag I lurve but my mum dun buy. She day color will drop. ZzZz. I WILL FIND A WAY! Its a hello kitty sling bag. Costing $18 I WILL EARN IT! TOOT!
-Pshycotic lil princess.
Labels:
.
9/16/2007 02:53:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com