{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, September 21, 2007
title:{ღ Anticipation in a lil girl ღ}

I cannot wait der lors! 2 more days Shanette coming bakiies!!! <33 SHANETTER TAN!!! Ok, I am pshycituc again ._. TOday settled my report book lerz. Did I 4get to mention? It had an error on it. 51/96 days. Wow~ zzzzzzz Is actually 93 days. ZzZz It all strted wif the usual english class. Miss Hayati discovered Zena's water bao boa! Wo gei ta de! =D But... NOW WHOLE SCH WANTS IT! I LEFT WIF LYK 1/25 OF WAD I LAST HAD!!! Recess they alwaes come ask from me, especially all the gals. I finally let off my tantrum against Aly tat grp. Feels gd =D I gave Mr. Sam some water bao bao also. He say his daughter wnat. ROLFS! I bought some Duel Master cards frm Rena. SHe say she had a dispute and not playing dm anymore. Chinese class J.L was stupid lors! Me and Wei Jian shoo him tell him go out he come in! -.- He no do his compo and teacher was sclding hu eva did not do. He idiot still come in. ZzZz. I lyk slapped my forehead so hard seh. Mr. Francis came wif Nathalie and Reeve. They did their maths h/w in class and tio caught. Mrs Teo said they shld haf just toldher and listen to her explanaations in class instead. Nathalie during maths tell me Reeve doing his chinese h/w. She also doing. I told her keep it and let 'HAI' Reeve. SO we told teacher lor. But Reeve still do. Until 2nd time scolding. Haha. That dummiiex. Oh, btw I have changed my song player to an Ipod sorta thingy. Got it from... www.loudfusion.com credits to it! Later going ah dunno wad luo yang dua pei gong. go there stuff myself till I'm fat XD ANd I think also haf free lanterns seh! And candles seh! Why I keep saying seh in sentences seh? LOL THERE I GO AGAIN SEH! Ok, I offically have to seh. ... -.- I WATCHING D. Gray-Man LTR! Arrgh, DGM again. LOL~! I hope my dad manages to fix my maple soon... Eto.

9/21/2007 03:13:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com