{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
title:{Yoz}

Today veri wad lor. zzzzz I luv the new D. Gary-Man theme. AND LAVI BECOME EVEN MORE SHUAII! LOL. I siao gao ler. -.- I try so hard find a stupid keychain for my key still cannot find -.- zzz All dunno was handphone strap... The new eye of Allen kinda weird. I lyk ep 18 best. Damn funny. Kuro-Chan veri glimmering -.- lyk so many things. EAT STRETCHY ICE-CREAM. LOL. Got one new assain who is a "KITTY" LOL~ Call wad Lulubell zzzz. Kuro-chan keep getting lost. zzzzzz. Buy so many things often get cheated. Wad a weird ass. Ridiculous. He search places veri crap -.- Go into girl dometry accidentally. See someone look lyk Lenalee but i suspect her. And in the end she is a so called handyman of the Earl. LAVI AND ALLEN SO COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. (F.Y.I. i am crazy? TOTALLY) Poor Kuro-Chan. Lenalee wad dunno call him look lyk Dracula. TWO LENALEES COOL! Lavi said wad she have a twin sister. Now they dunno who is Lenalee. Not even Allen's eye helps. ( Afterall, it only sees demons.) Kuro-chan veri de blur. Not even Lulubell de servent recognise her. Lenalees... nice!
Kanda
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Allen
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lavi
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lenalee
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Krory
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Miranda (Not avalible)
Komui
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8/26/2007 02:59:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com