Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
title:{
Once again}
Yo all! Once again I just changed my blogskin. I was trying to create a skin and failed miserably. Crap. I just woker up, *yawnz* strted sleeping at 7:35pm =x I dunno why I felt lyk I was soso sleepy. zzzzz. After that I came across this current blogskin. Finding it cute, the you go. VOILA! The appearence of my bear blog. LOLZ! I findin Shanziie guai guai de, she tag her blog but no post. 0_0 I played abit of club penguin. They lie say wad tip the iceberg for rockhopper's key. Z talk crap larh they~! Dnace so long still no tip... I GO WATCH D. Gray-Man NOW! BB
8/29/2007 10:56:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com