{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, August 31, 2007
title:{Not 4 all teachers}

Happy Teacher's Day eve y'all. This year concert so siianz. Last year me hip-hop team spiced up the events. This year so boring~ Someone the mc all so lousy, no chose p6 for games de. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After aces event, p6 hip hop members cwere called up. I was so surprised! We had to do the routine for camp hope said filzah. OMG OMG OMG! Hip Hop is bak, WATCH OUT! Yeti no come, so we all in class chit chattering. Me, Ryan and Quan EN laugh a ton when playing wif Jackiie's Dictionarie. Then I also started the fireworks of Mainemaine and Ryan~ ♥♥♥ƒÄ± is the total opposite of wad Aunty Ester said to me when I met her in the toilet. She say I had grown taller, more beautiful and thinner. I was lyk "No larh! I grown ƒÄ±±er~" LOL! (F.Y.I. I am acceptable weiight, plsh dun mistake hors.) I was comenting the current hip hop team abit bo energy. They lyk "ahhhhhhh so boriing y i dancing?" Kinda supriised they weren't traiined in stamina, half-way they lyk veri weary. No jk. I was messing wif Yeti's teacher day prezziie. =x shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Dinner time! see ya later. Sayonara.

8/31/2007 05:14:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com