{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, August 17, 2007
title:{Haiizie}

I just came bak from my PSLE chinese oral, I SUCKED LOL! The examiner so strict. mao i go say mao mi =.= I so stupid. yi zhi i go say yi ge... LOL! I online suddenly one Bryan Phang pop up! I tell him go my blog he dunno talk what crapzzzz. AND GO SAY MY BLOG SUCK! HE DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A BLOG LAWL! He does not even want a blog actually... SOmemore say i no put info i yesterday no time put lor! I have to control 4 blogs ok? My brother 5 years-old still go watch BARNEY! LOL! He say he cannot go in audition... siao liao! I attempting go in me audi currently xuete whole thing lag... THAT BRYAN GO MSG ME NO WONDER LAR! Yesterday D. Gray-Man so funny. LOL!~ I am laughing at Bryan's msn pic. One Orang Utan down there LOL! Me and him lyk playing caps competition lyk tat, all big letters LAWL! Later I going watch D. Gray-Man again, ALLEN WALKER SO KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Josh went over to Johan's house despite Johan telling him not to haha how weird... Anyway I had a chat wif Johan about the posibilities that Tracy Might lyk him. Gotta log out, CHOW!

8/17/2007 12:10:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com