Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Thursday, August 16, 2007
title:{
First Post}
Hi all LOL! Thanks to Charmaine, My blog had a major upgrade! Thankiies Kummy ^^ I had the best PSLE day of my life today haha! I had to wake up early in the morning at lyk... 6:35am? I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLEEPY~~ Had no choiice... PSLE English Oral to day nia. I hate Exams... Anyway, It went pretty well. The picture was about a Health Screenning and the passage? I cannot remenber! I SWEAR! LOL
As I studied for my chinese oral, which F.Y.I is tomolo, I was listening to all my imeem songs which is at the side of my blog. Haiiz... I cannot stop thinking about my gd friend. You wun understand =.=I've been thinking about many things lately... My mind is so messed up~ I plan to watch D. Gray-Man at 11:30pm later even though i have to wake up and got to school at 9:30am! =x haha. ANYONE PLAYS AUDITIONSEA OUT THERE HU IS LOOKING AT MY POST!? ADD ME JANEHaHa LOL!
8/16/2007 01:15:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com