Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
title:{
Detesting it}
I realli wonder, WHY CAN'T I HAVE THE FREEDOM LYK OTHER PEOPLE DO!? Its so goddamn annoying i tell you! Trap in this house or shld I say prison wif nothing to do while my other friends go out and play all day. Not to mentiion Audition has been patching for the last 2 days goddamn it. Want go buy gift giv teacher also cannot. Lim Bei bu shuang arh? zzz I told JS and Ws not to talk to Break wif one whole craps of lies tat I just came back from US. XD Anyway, "Ruby" now in malaysia. =p Audition dunno why so ben dan liao. Veri siianzzzz. I MISS ME MAPLE CHARACTER SakuraNanoha. zzzzzzzzzzz. I'm thinking of ummm.... "Persuading" my pops to download it again.Bless me. I'm in my class Basketball team for P.E. and Yeti praised me today for me half-way hanging competition. I go write about a boy stole someone wallet to buy Ecstacy and appear to be syndicate. LOL I allowed my imagination to run wild over a TV show. INSPRATION IS WAD MATTERS THIS DAYS! ROLF. I starting folo Choo Lin the style of putting full-stop behind sentences. I still haven found my acc hacker yet. *Yawnz* Wo yao sui~ Hell larh... I trying to learn HTML codes. Mainemaine see noe already... So gd~
8/29/2007 03:35:00 PM;
N
{LA VOISINE}
profile here.
N
{ATRIBUIR}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{MELOMANE}
anything here.
N
{AMI}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
{
/LINK
}
N
{DISCOURIR}
tagboard here.
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com