{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, August 20, 2007
title:{1st Day Of Prelim}

Haiiz... Today was English paper 2 as well as listening comprehension. Do I look lyk I bother to tell you wad happen? NO! Something funny happened during recess kekkee!~ Trudy told Reeve last Friday that she lyked Bryan Phang <> Then Reeve chase Bryan, we chase Reeve so tat he will not tell Bryan Trudy lyk him. But apparently, Big-mouth Terence go tell Bryan -.- Charmaine no help us go help them push Trudy to Bryan LOL! I was panicky, I kept scolding Reeve and tell Bryan he lying. *:* Poor Trudy now so malu~ During chinese class, I go pat Andrew head they all go say I lyk him, lame lor! -.- The Terence go strt de, he so big-mouth~ Choolin, Nathalie and Charmaine tomolo have maths exam still go play catching at 515~ Trudy say they are besties so veri de natural~ Me and Trudy bestiies too ^^ Haha~ We went to board suddenly Rena attacking Heng Teng. Joseph keep kachowing them. I say "Da shi teng, Ma shi AI!" Rena phui. Suddenly, Dun Feng they all come. He took some spraying thingy from Christopher and go spray me. I go use my water bottle spray back I see him take his water bottle from his bag i run. Keep running till he catched up~ When go towards home tat route, the bois kept talking about DM. They Hakuo say kukai as kuku -.- wtf. I had to do 2 maths assesment papers which kinda increased my knowledge as I drew models and all LOL~! Still doing my h/w, catch ya all later, SYAONARA MINA

8/20/2007 04:31:00 PM;

N {LA VOISINE}

profile here.

N {ATRIBUIR}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {MELOMANE}

anything here.

N {AMI}

{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}
{/LINK}


N {DISCOURIR}

tagboard here.

N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com